All Tanfoglio And Witness Pistols Forum
All Tanfoglio And Witness Pistols Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Pistols Section
 EAA Witness Elite Club
 Too much fun with hybrid Witness!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Sky King

USA
385 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2017 :  7:06:37 PM  Show Profile Send Sky King a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have been playing around with some light weight Turkish pistols and pulled my old 9mm hybrid Witness out today. The Witness is a Match frame and Limited slide with cone barrel. I forgot how much fun this pistol was. It is a dream to shoot. The slide and frame are chrome and the trigger pull is around three pounds or perfect for my type of shooting. That is forty-five ounces of pure shooting pleasure. I have two Match pistols and both triggers have gotten much crisper since I have been shooting them. Both pistols had triggers under four pounds when new and now both measure three pounds. I would love to get the Sig P210 when it comes to our markets later this year but I don't see how it can beat my Witnesses as far as accuracy. Sky King

Sky King

USA
385 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2017 :  08:04:15 AM  Show Profile Send Sky King a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you want to shoot for fun the heavy Witnesses like the Match and Limiteds would be hard to beat. But if your task is carry for protection, the target guns are too heavy for me and the polymer Witnesses come to the forefront. However, I did replace my P9S Witness with the Chaipa MC27E for carry. It does not outshoot the polymer Witness but it does have a full size aluminum frame which I like along with the slide that rides inside the frame like the Witness. Sky King
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
All Tanfoglio And Witness Pistols Forum © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2