All Tanfoglio And Witness Pistols Forum
All Tanfoglio And Witness Pistols Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Pistols Section
 EAA Witness Club
 Need Adj Rear Sight Recommendation for 999111//EA9
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jazz
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2017 :  10:52:42 AM  Show Profile Send jazz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings,

Received a new 999111//EA9B Small Frame 9mm Wednesday. Couple of hundred rounds since. I am convinced it is a shooter, but the required sight picture with stock sights is such that I have to cover what I am shooting with front dot, i.e., I can't see what I am shooting at.

I don't see this model listed within current EAA website. Any suggestions for an adjustable rear sight that is compatible with existing dovetail spec, i.e, that doesn't require machining?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Rod Slinger

USA
1553 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2017 :  12:04:22 AM  Show Profile Send Rod Slinger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jazz welcome to the Forum. For your sight try LPA You must be logged in to see this link. Jim is good guy to work with. R S

Remembering Col. Jeff Cooper
Go to Top of Page

Auriemma
Starting Member

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2017 :  12:32:14 PM  Show Profile Send Auriemma a Private Message  Reply with Quote
EAA has them in stock at the moment... last I saw earlier this week.
I believe it is EAA #1020007
LPA MIM will work as well.

--- Joe ---
Tanfoglio Witness PS 9mm Grey Ghost
with 22LR Conversion Kit

Edited by - Auriemma on 05/25/2017 12:34:52 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
All Tanfoglio And Witness Pistols Forum © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 4.27 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2