All Tanfoglio And Witness Pistols Forum
All Tanfoglio And Witness Pistols Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Pistols Section
 EAA Witness Elite Club
 I'm Buying One
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

steve4102

USA
157 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2010 :  08:25:57 AM  Show Profile Send steve4102 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My son came home from college Wednesday night and brought his roommate. His flight to Chicago didn't leave till Thursday night so we decided to take him shootin.

So, we grabbed some handguns, piled in the truck and headed for a nearby gravel pit. Here is a list of the guns we took with.

DW PM-7 45ACP
Para 14-45 Double Stack 45 ACP
Para GI Expert Stainless 45 ACP
CZ PO-6 40 S&W
DW CBOB 10MM
EAA Witness Elite Match 10MM

Well this young man was a natural, he was smokin frozen pop cans at 15 yards. He found that the 10MM CBOB was the most fun to shoot and could not put it down. That was until he gave the Elite 10MM a try. Man was he hooked, he was grinning from ear to ear and kept saying,"I gotta get one of these", "I gotta get one of these".

Funny thing that Elite Match, everyone that shoots this pistol walks away saying the same thing, it must be magical.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Yosemite Sam

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2010 :  12:39:57 PM  Show Profile Send Yosemite Sam a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice selection of guns!

I agree, there is just something about the Match. Even in 9mm!

-- Sam
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
All Tanfoglio And Witness Pistols Forum © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2